Bulldog Football Skills Camp Featuring
Colorado University Football
Northern Arizona University
Check in 4:30 PM to 5:15 PM
Open to Any and All Entrants
Entering Grades 9-12 as of Fall ‘17
Ted Runner Stadium (1219 E Brockton Street)
Register now to get a free camp T-shirt
Coached by the University of Redlands along with Colorado University Football & Northern Arizona Football Coaches
ALL POSITIONS NON CONTACT FOOTBALL CAMP:
- Offensive and Defensive Linemen, Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Receivers, Tight Ends, Linebackers, and Defensive Backs will be instructed on football fundamentals and taught to perform comprehensive skills and techniques specific to their position(s). Players will be coached by both the University of Colorado and University of Redlands football coaching staffs.
- Skill position players will be instructed during individual drills and also with sessions of 1-on-1 and 7-on-7. Linemen will learn the complexities of playing their position(s) through stations of skill related drills. Further, Linemen will compete in a session of 1-on-1.
- Two-way players will have the opportunity to receive instruction at multiple positions, if they choose.
- Players should check-in at the Stadium entrance between 4:30 – 5:15 PM.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Shoes/Cleats: Ted Runner Stadium is a natural grass field.
- Equipment: This camp is a non-contact experience. No protective gear is necessary.
- Players are encouraged to wear mouthpieces for protection against incidental contact.
- Sunscreen is recommended.
- Gear bag to store shoes, water, etc.
DO NOT BRING:
- Jewelry, electronics, or any valuable item.
- Lockers are not available.
- The University of Redlands Football Camp is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
SUPERVISION AND ATHLETIC TRAINING:
- Players are prohibited from roaming freely around campus.
- Players should remain in the Stadium area with coaches and camp staff until practice has ended and a parent or guardian has picked them up.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer will be available during the practice. The Athletic Trainer will assess a player’s injury or illness in order to provide emergency or continued care and determine whether they should be referred to physicians for diagnosis. The Athletic Trainer will not apply injury preventive devices such as tape or braces to body parts such as ankles, fingers, or wrists.
- Transportation is available from Ontario International Airport. Cost: $40 Roundtrip.
- Contact us for pickup times with a minimum 48-hour notice.
- For hotel accommodations contact the Ayres Hotel
1015 W. Colton Ave, Redlands, CA 92374
PH: 909.335.9024 F: 909.335.9164
- Identify yourself as a University of Redlands Football Camp visitor for best rates.
- Ample (free) parking is available in lots at both the South and West sides of Ted Runner Stadium.
- Family, coaches, and friends are welcomed to observe practice activities from the grandstands.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- The camp fee is non-refundable.